1 pcs Optiguard Roach Gel Bait +1 pcs Advion Roach Gel Bait + 1pcs Evolution Gel Bait
1 package: 3 tubes + 3 plungers + 2 tips
Lets get rid of wide varieties of cockroaches with these active 3 Pcs Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait 1. Best for indoors and outdoors, you can easily use this cockroach killing product in the food handling areas. With its non-repellent, toxic and potent active ingredients, you can kill not only German and American cockroaches but also the brown banded, Australian, oriental cockroaches. This Advion Syngenta gel bait kills not only nymphs and adults but also the eggs of cockroaches, You can use this product around your pets without any worries but be careful around the kids. Due to the unique formulation of this 3 Pcs Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait can kill cockroaches effectively for 2 years after opening.
Indoxacarb is a unique pesticide which was developed by the DuPont company. The DuPont company specializes in ants, cockroaches and other pets professional elimination. Besides being the cockroach poisoner, Indoxacarb is also used in animal pharmacology.
- Indoxacarb 0.6%
- Dupont Advion cockroach gel bait can be used in single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments) and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, cars, buses.
- Treatment rates for all uses. For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion cockroach gel bait per 10 linear feet for light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion cockroach gel bait per 10 linear feet each spot of Advion gel bait should equal about; 5 grams (approx. 1/4″ diameter).
- Avoid applying Advion cockroach gel bait to surfaces recently treated with repellent sprays
- Surfaces treated with Advion cockroach gel should not be treated with repellent sprays
- Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts, nor allow open foods to contact gel material
- Do not apply Advion cockroach gel bait to area that are routinely washed such as cracks and crevices in tops of tables, food/feed preparation and prepared food holding surfaces as bait could be removed by the washing
- Do not apply Advion cockroach gel bait to surfaces where the temperature exceeds 50C as this could cause the bait to liquefy and lose effectiveness. Examples of such surfaces include but are not limited to, part of stoves, ovens, grills, fume hoods, saunas, heat lamps, coffee urns, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers and hot water pipes.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
- Do not contaminate water-ways, ponds ditches, food or feed with gel bait or empty dispenser. If empty, do not reuse or refill the bait dispenser.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal
- Store in cool, dry place inaccessible to children
- Do not store in direct sunlight and at temperatures exceeding 35C
- Dispose of in accordance with local and national regulations
We Also Recommend
1 Pcs Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait
2 Pcs Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait
3 Pcs Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait
Advion Syngenta Cockroach Gel Bait 1 Box (4 Pcs)